Follow by Email

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Feeling Better

I just wanted to write a quick post saying that I am already feeling better than I was when I wrote my last blog post!

I know my last post was kind of intense, but it was very therapeutic to write down how I have been feeling. I know that I'm going to be stressed and slightly crazy during my first year of teaching, but I'm feeling better about the whole situation.

I had a great time last night hanging out with some other secondary teachers, including my co-teacher. We all live in the same apartment building, which is pretty awesome! The teachers who have been here for several years have beautiful apartments that feel more like a home than an apartment.

All in all, I'm definitely feeling better, and I know I'm going to be okay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment