Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 in Statistics

I fancy myself to be an amateur travel blogger. While I am not travelling full-time, I still feel as though I managed to rack up an impressive amount of statistics this year. Here goes!

2013 in Statistics


Continents Visited: 4

North America, Asia (the Middle East), Africa, Europe


Countries Visited: 7 

Canada, United States, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Ethiopia, Egypt, England

Number of Flights Taken: 24!

(4 to Iowa, 2 to Toronto, 5 to California, 3 to Dubai, 2 to Ethiopia, 4 to Egypt, 4 to England)

Number of Visas Acquired

2 Entry Visas to Egypt and Ethiopia and 1 Residency Visa for the U.A.E.

Number of Places Lived: 2

Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Dubai, United Arab Emirates - over 11,000 kms apart! 

The Burj al Arab :)



Those are all of my statistics for now! Are there any other statistics that people would like to know? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment